Maintaining, repairing and improving facilities
in a timely and efficient manner.
- Clocks, Door Hardware, Elevators, Fire Alarms, Glazing, Keying, Lighting, PA Intercom, Phones, Power Distribution, Security, Air Conditioning, Exhaust, Fire Protection, Heating, Plumbing, Underground Oil Tanks, Ventilation, Small Engine Repair, Science Labs, Gas Piping, Asbestos, Asphalt, Drainage, Fencing, Fleet Manager, Landscaping, Masonry/Cladding, Paving, Playgrounds, Portables (siting/moving/permits/repair/replace/mould abatement), Roofing, Signage, Ceilings, Flooring, Graffiti Removal, Lockers, Stage Drapes, Millwork, Walls, Welding
- Work with all departments of Facilities Services to assess, determine, and coordinate building maintenance
- The Maintenance Centre is the only department within Facilities that is not located at the Durham District School Board’s Education Centre.
- Building Control Systems/training
- Energy conservation initiatives
- Energy Management /training
- Maintenance of energy & mechanical systems
- Mechanical systems design for new construction and renovations
If you require further information on any of these items, please email your inquiry to the address/link below.