I am George O'Toole, an Educational Technology Coach for the Innovative Education team at the Durham District School Board.
I am working with staff and students at Brooklin High School, G. L. Roberts Collegiate, and Henry Street High School.
My role as a technology coach is to:
- Support the roll-out of the 1:1 Chromebooks with Grade 10 classes
- Support teachers in the use of educational technologies as part of instructional practices;
- Build staff technological capacity through support;
- Work with teachers to co-plan and co-teach;
- Offer advice and be a resource for teachers who wish to innovate and integrate technology and innovative spaces in their pedagogical practices.
Please visit my Google Sites webpage for up-to-date resources and information:
I can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting meaningful technology integration in schools!