- International languages (credit and elementary) run one night per week from October to May (dependent upon individual calendar).
- Credit courses run two nights per week in two semesters; Semester 1: late September to mid-January, Semester 2: early February to late May.
- Exams or culminating activities in credit programs are scheduled for the 2nd last class of each program and cannot be rescheduled or modified.
- Semester 1 programs CANNOT be shorted to accommodate January 1 starts at post-secondary institutions.
- Registration opens for Semester 1 and International Languages in mid-Aug each year, and for Semester 2 in early November of each year.
- Durham Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel programs should there be insufficient enrolment. Register early to avoid disappointment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students attending a secondary school MUST have permission from their day school to take a night school course as the Ontario Ministry of Education has a limit on the number of courses a student may take concurrently. You must speak to your guidance counsellor and receive permission prior to registering.
NB. Program specific pages will be enabled as information becomes available. Please check back often as information may change.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).