Semester 1 Timetable Changes – Booking appointments ONLINE
Dear Parents and Guardians of Dunbarton High School,
We will be holding Semester 1 timetable appointments at the school on specific grade level days this August 2017. See schedule below:
Grade 12 - August 29th & September 6th Grade 10 - August 31st & September 8th
Grade 11 - August 30th & September 5th & 7th Grade 9 - August 28th, 30th, & September 8th
All timetable changes must be supported by the signed DHS parent/guardian permission form that can be downloaded from the school website, please see link below. Please note parental/guardian attendance is optional for the appointment.
In order to schedule an appointment for these dates you will need to book it using our online system. Please follow the instructions printed further down the page to make your appointment.
If you do not have access to the internet at home or in the workplace, please call parentinterview
toll-free at 1-866-810-0076, and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you.
You will be able to make appointments starting August 15th at 9:00 am.
1. Go to the Dunbarton scheduling webpage at https://dunbarton.parentinterview.com
2. Enter your child's DDSB Student Number or OEN and click "Sign In"
3. Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
4. Click on your child's grade
5. Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet to have your meeting
6. Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
7. Print out, email or copy down your schedule and bring it with you
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your DDSB Student Number or OEN to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time. If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guidance Department and Administration of Dunbarton High School