1. Always walk with a buddy to and from school.
2. Do not talk to strangers.
3. Inform your parents and the school if a stranger approaches you.
4. Remember, adults do not ask for directions from children.
5. Always let your parents know if there has been a change in your plans.
6. Avoid taking short cuts through fields and parks.
7. Never walk alone, especially at night.
8. Be aware of your surroundings when wearing earphones.
9. It is okay for children not to speak to adults who they do not know.