Pine Ridge Secondary School
Agenda Cover Contest for 2018-19
Students: here is an opportunity to design our
next student agenda cover.
- This is a way to have your
work published for everyone to see
- It looks great on a resume
- Add it to your portfolio for
future school and employment opportunities
- It must be in electronic format
- The resolution should be suitable for a regular 8 1/2” x 11” cover
- It must include the wording “Pine Ridge Secondary School Agenda 2017-18”
- It must include at least 1 or all 3 of the school logos above
- The school colours must be dominant
- Do NOT include Google images or other copyright material
- Image can be an original computer graphic design or photograph(s)
All submissions are due: June 4th, 2018 @ 3pm. Please add it to the drop box on the schoolweb site. Prizes include
(Movie tickets, PRSS swag, plus more….)
A short-listing of submissions will be made and
presented to a committee of judges. We would like to thank all applicants for their time and effort on this
venture, however, only applicants that make it to the final judging will be contacted.
Click Here To Submit Entry.